TELSTRA’S IOT PLATFORM IS A COMPLETE END TO END SOLUTION FOR SMART CITIES DEVELOPEMENT
The IoT Platform enables the developers through an open aggregation of all connected devices for proactive performance monitoring to ensure quality of service and predictability. Telstra’s IoT Platform is a complete end-to-end IoT platform including;
- • User Administration, role based access control (RBAC)
- • Data ingestion, management, storage and analytics
- • Device management, activation, firmware updates, configuration changes
- • Data visualisation, alerting, dash-boarding and notifications
- • Open and public API’s for enterprise systems integration.
TELSTRA IOT – A STEP TOWARDS INTEGRATED CITIES
Our IoT Platform is fully compliant with relevant legislation and standards. However, there are some application specific considerations. Check below the specifications, standards & integrations offered by Telstra IoT:
- • Complete functionality is exposed through Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- • All of Telstra’s IoT functionality is available for clients to use in different contexts outside of Telstra IoT directly.
- • Use same APIs and the same interface technology for all use cases.
- • Wider range of choices in putting intelligence into its IoT devices, depending on their capability.
- • Simplifying deployment • One technology to build a complete solution from device to application, greatly simplifying rapid deployment.
- • Use the most widely used interfacing technology like HTTP and REST
- • Can work on any Internet-connected device ranging from small embedded microcontrollers up to desktop computers.
- • The secure variant, HTTPS, is used for the most security critical applications and will give the best possible security.
STANDARDS & INTEGRATIONS
- • SSL network is used for connectivity between device and the Telstra IoT platform.
- • All data, firmware and configuration changes MUST occur through this connection.
- • 3G/4G network has extremely secure 3GPP standards-based air-interfaces
- • Through this, all the sensitive material will be transferred.
- • Adds the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) firmware and configuration structure
- • provides COMSEQ an intrinsically secure multi-layered solution
- • Ensures all sensitive IoT device data remains private.
- • Telstra places significant emphasis on information security as Australia’s only ISO accredited Data Network provider.
- • ISO accreditation ensures all of Telstra’s processes, people, data centres, information management and intrusion policies are maintained, reviewed and optimised.
- • Ensures Telstra’s and its customer’s data and information are kept secure on an ongoing basis.
We have provided cutting-edge IT solutions to an extensive range of private and public sector organizations. Each new project comes with its challenges. We like to embrace the opportunities that digital technology presents to find solutions to those challenges so that our clients can thrive in new business environments.
We’ve helped various oraganizations to achieve better business outcomes through communication and technology. Get in touch to know more!